Saturday, January 31, 2015

Kona. A Different Take on Survival


Let me start with this. The fear of getting lost in the woods during a blizzard is a terrifying thought for me. So, a few months back, when I first heard of Kona, I knew that the game would be good. From the fact that the main creature in this is the Wendigo, or the fact that it can control the weather, I was terrified playing through the demo.

The game was successfully KickStarted in September, and I have to say, the work they put in the demo you can get on the KickStarter page, and the fact that I was actually scared playing it, expecting the Wendigo to pop out, due in part to seeing evidence of it around, and also the fact the whole area is deserted. The demo set the mood for the game, which should be releasing any time (The developers have not given much info on the first part's release, but have said it will be in mid 2015).

If you are curious, my channel has a Let's Play of the demo (Pardon the stuttering and the crap audio, computer at the time was dying.)

All in all, this is a game that you should keep your eyes on. Follow them on Facebook and check out the Kickstarter Page for more info. Thank you for viewing and see you in the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment